Custom 404 Error Page of blogger this page will appear when someone open a link which is broken or not found in your blogger blog. If you don’t have custom page then blogger default page will appear. If you want set your own Custom 404 Error Page then follow below tutorial in this tutorial i will show you How To Show Custom 404 Error Page in Blogger. So lets start the tutorial.
How To Show Custom 404 Error Page in Blogger
- Go to blogger.com
- Login your account if already logged then avoid.
- Now go to your blog dashboard by clicking on your blog title.
- And click on setting and Search preferences.
- Now from Errors and redirections section click on edit option which is front of Custom Page Not Found.
- A text area will appear in this text area put your custom 404 error page html and click on save button.
Tutorial How To Show Custom 404 Error Page in Blogger
Go to blogger and login your account if your account is already logged then go to your blog dashboard by clicking on your blog title and click on setting and Search preferences as i do in following screenshot.
After clicking Search preferences you will Custom Page Not Found option in Errors and redirections tab.
Click on edit option which is front of Custom 404 Error Page Not Found a text area will appear after clicking on edit in this text area put your own 404 page not found html and click on save and you are done.
You can use following html and Hope you will tearn this Custom 404 Error Page trick. If you face any issue comment here we will response you as soon possible.
<span style=”color: red; font-size: 120px;”><b> 404</b></span><br />
<span style=”font-size: x-large;”><b>ERROR SORRY THE PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING IS NOT FOUND…………………</b></span>